As part of our suite of Track Products, TrackWorker is designed – from the outset – to provide our customers with a simple approach to managing their operational and regulatory compliance data requirements.
We designed this product with a FRA 49 CFR Part 228 compliance engine to assist our clients with their employee FRA compliance for training, qualifications, and certifications.
- Supports FRA auditing through our FRA Report giving Compliance Officers simple and easy to access to employee information.
- Supports electronic record keeping requirements capability 49 CFR Section 243.203 for:
- Engineers – 49 CFR Section 240
- Conductors – 49 CFR Section 242
- Supports Training Qualification and Oversight 49 CFR Section 243 for other resources
- Supports Human Resources, Training, Look-ahead/Reminder scheduling to maintain compliance with qualifications, certifications, and re-certifications.
- FRA Compliance Reporting – End of month and month-to-date reporting to document any current or past compliance issues for self-reporting requirements
- Flexible Reporting – provides filters for employee, service type, service code, and other key values
Each of these features provide our customers a lower operational cost while giving them real-time and current information to make quick and informed decisions.